dlvr.it is pleased to bring you goo.gl short links. If you are a google user and want dlvr.it to post goo.gl links, getting started is simple.
To start posting goo.gl links:
1. Log into your dlvr.it account.
2. Go to Settings >> Short Links
3. +add shortener and select Goo.gl
- If you haven’t set up your google account in dlvr.it, you’ll authorize dlvr.it use of google via oauth (you’ll need your google username / password).
- You’ll be prompted by dlvr.it to enter a name for your Google account. We suggest you enter your Google username — this will help you remember which Google account you are using for URL shortener in dlvr.it.
4. To use goo.gl with your existing routes, select “Apply this shortener to all existing routes.”
5. To use goo.gl with all future routes, select “Default shortener for new routes.”
6. Save Shortener
dlvr.it will start posting goo.gle short urls to your destination, and your link history / stats will be available in your Google account.